2014 is almost over and like most people I have some goals I’d like to achieve in 2015!!
It’s very common to say “new year, new me” but this year I have some challenges I’d like to overcome to possibly make that happen! In the new year I’d like to completely change the way I look, feel and how I go about life.
Here are my goals for 2015:
1. To pass my second year of university with a 2:1 or a 1st.
2. To get a marketing job or internship through the summer in Coventry.
3. Change my diet to a healthier one and stick to it to change my crisp and chocolate binges!
4. To try new foods & eat more vegetables
5.To become more lean and strong by going to the gym and doing yoga.
6. Improve my yoga! I’m not as flexible as I thought…
7. To travel a little more than this year (I went one one trip this year)
8. To stop letting things get to me so much- I am a very emotional person and I often get upset over small things, such as, I don’t havethis gets me down, however this is very negative and I want to change this outlook and love what I do have!
9. To make some savings (my ultimate goal is to move to America to have a marketing career in the sun! However I need to save up before I can go anywhere!)
10. To do anything I can to be positive, healthy and strong in all of my attitudes, relationships and activities!!
Hopefully by achieving these goals or even just working towards them I can become more strong and positive and move towards my American Dream and be a generally happy person!
What are you New Years goals?
Have a lovely day and a great new year!